Thursday, May 8, 2008

Today I have GOT to get some stuff done around the house. With the weather being so nice here lately I haven't got much done except hang out outside with the kids..... which is fine, but at some point you have to get some crap done. My goals for today are as follows......

1. Get some ones laundry done (probably Leo's since he has no clean underwear :p)

2. Finish up and get ready to mail the Great Strides flyer's I made to send out to my family

3. Do the bills. UGH, this is my least favorite... and I tend to put it off as long as possible which with bills isn't the greatest idea.

To some this may not sound like a whole lot to do.... but with a 5 month old and a 3yr old in the house, I'll be lucky to touch on each of them. I actually need to do the bills first because I need to get them out there in the mailbox before the mailman comes today. Alright I better go and get to work, Evan is already beginning to fuss :p. Speaking of him.... he does the funniest thing.... when I hold him facing me he stretches out his arms with this huge smile on his face and wants to grab a hold of my neck/face/hair whatever he can get a hold of with both hands and suck on my cheeks/chin ... just like a sucker fish does on the side of a fish tank! Its really very cute, his way of showing affection :). I'll have to try and get a picture of my lil sucker fish :). Alright time to get some work done I may or may not get back here today to write more.

2 comments:

Just Us said...

Oh I so understand. I went grocery shopping to two different places today in order to be a good saver, and once we got home Maddy had a serious break down because it was just too much for her. So next time I'll just have to wait to do the second shop after John gets home. Having kids makes any chore infinitely harder! (And funnier in some cases) :)

Emily said...

I can't believe you called my nephew a sucker fish. Shame on you.