Monday, May 19, 2008

Noah aint got nothin' on me

Taking the opportunity to write a quick blog while Evan is napping! Not tooooo much has been going on. Tomorrow ONCE AGAIN we're scheduled to have our storm door put on and ONCE AGAIN its suppose to rain..... SHOCKER, I know. Im starting to think theres some kind of bad omen with the storm door or something, as if its just not meant to be ... and Im really not the type of person that believes in that kind of stuff. If we have to reschedule this time it will be the 4th time and 3 of those 4 times have been because of RAIN. It has surely been a rainy May in these parts.... to heck with planting a garden ... Im gonna build a dang ARK :p!!! Every other day is like a monsoon around here, no joke. I think we're like 5" over the usual rain amount for this time of year in this area! Like i said, BRING OUT THE ARK! Cause soon the houses are gonna float away. Anywho, enough about that... I know we need the rain and all, but I also need a new storm door before my falls off the thumbnail its hanging by!

Lets see ... what else. Lacys ballet recital was awesome like i said in the other blog... let me see if I can add a few pictures.... orrr notttt........ Evan just woke up, hopefully I'll get back here later tonight if not then tomorrow. *sigh*

No comments: