Thursday, May 15, 2008

Slacking

Im such a slacker, I have not posted for several days. When I got this blog I told myself I'd try and post at least every other day or so... however, that can be a bit difficult. BUT.... in effort to keep up my following.... i'll post on!! haha. Ok its late and im tired so im getting a bit goofy. Not much has happened really .. I worked today boo, it was really busy. Once again we have been waiting a whole week to have to storm door put on cause we had to reschedule twice last week due to rain. So we're scheduled for installation for tomorrow, and guess what, ITS GOING TO FRICKIN RAIN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant win. Home Depot will no doubt be callin me at 830am to reschedule. Im so tired of waiting, all I want is a storm door that isnt falling off! Ok, done griping about that. What else.... OHH.. my Lay-Z-Boy recliner that I just got is sooo nice, I am loving that thing. Its nothing fancy but it rocks and its soft and comfy and it reclines. I have much enjoyed rocking Evan in it, i'll have to get a pic and post it. I have already staked my claim in it making sure the kids know thats mommy's chair! We cleared out a bunch of toys to make space for it, so it actually makes our upstairs look better without all that toy clutter. Alright thats it for tonight..... my contacts are fogging over which means im too tired and need to go to bed. I'll post a cute pic just for fun!

Could there possibly be anything more precious...

No comments: