Saturday, May 3, 2008

Baby Items I love ....

So my sister posted a blog about beauty items that she loves.... I am going to post about some baby items I love since babies are what i do best... haha at least here lately :)

~ Pampers Swaddlers diapers!! - they are the softest (like a fleece blanket) and cutest diapers. PLUS for every pack of pampers you buy, Unicef gives a vaccine to a baby that needs it whos mommy cant afford it - woo hoo for helping out the little guys! The only down fall of these diapers, they only make them up to a size 2-3 (yes 2-3 is the size) which my baby is in now, so im sad that we've almost outgrown them :( ........ i really dont like my baby growing up :( (ha but thats a whole other can of worms we'll save for a different blog!)

~ Johnsons Baby Shampoo & Lotion - mmm smells soo good and makes the baby smell like a baby ..... rather then spit up curdled milk hehe :)

~Baby Trend Infant Car Seat - Im a huge fan of the infant seat because you can lug the sleeping baby in and out of just about anywhere without ever waking them up. It also hooks on shopping carts which is great ! And as a mother you know, NO ONE better wake your sleeping baby or you may bite their head off!


~Fisher Price Cradle Swing - TOTAL life saver! This thing is worth its weight in gold! My lil man loves it, naps in it, and now that he's a lil bigger, is trying to figure out how to scale the tray and throw himself out of it :). It is a bit pricey (approx $140) but to me it was well worthwhile.

~Baby Einstein gym - again ... loads of entertainment for the little one while mommy folds laundry or does dishes. Lots of pretty colors and things to look at and grab and chew on!

~Exersaucer - same.... lots of things to play with and do that are different from the gym. Can you tell we rotate through these thin
gs throughout the day ??

~Baby Nail Scissors - if your lil man is like mine, he likes to dig himself up (especially his face) until he looks like he got in a fight with either the weed whacker or the family cat! I am a fan of the scissors to trim those tiny little hard to see nails. I have tried to use the nail clippers once on my other son, and when i cut skin and drew blood that was it NEVER again have I attempted the clippers. I feel like I can see better what Im trimming and have much more control with the scissors... so anyone who is afraid of trimming their babies nails try this out. Some people bite their babies nails .... I personally think that is gross and would never do it. I dont bite my own nails why would i bite someone elses, EW.

~Eucerin Daily Calming Creme - why this is not a baby product (per se) it is great if your baby has dry skin like mine... especially when the skin is on the face and forehead. It is a non greasy, light, fragrance free lotion and clears up the dry ashy peely look immediately. I also use it when my hands are dry, cause it doesn't sting like some other lotions. This was recommended to me by my pediatrician.

Ok... I think ive said enough for now, I do have a few more, but those are my most used favs! Just FYI the images are the exact items I have/use. I was happy to be able to find pictures of all of them! And NO, i didnt not get paid for this advertisement!


No comments: