Im really tired we had Lacy's ballet recital tonight and it went great, she looked beautiful, danced wonderfully and it all went off without a hitch. I will post pictures tomorrow Im too tired tonight. Anways... just wanted to post something from Baby Center I thought was cute. Its about teething ... Evan does not yet have teeth but Im sure he's on the verge cause he fits this profile perfectly aside from the seeing teeth part!!
Five signs your baby may be teething:
• He looks like the winner of his own personal wet T-shirt contest.
• When he chews on his fist, the expression "self-cannibalizing" leaps to mind.
• You've exhausted all other explanations for his crabbiness.
• You've exhausted all other explanations for your crabbiness.
• When you look in his mouth, you see teeth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It seems like Maddy has been teething for 7 months straight so I feel your pain!
Post a Comment