As a mother, I am thankful for countless things... here are a few of them ..
~ MY MOTHER.... she is a saint. I tell people that all the time and I truly mean it. I would never be where I am in my life today if it weren't for her. For kindly and generously and lovingly caring for my kids while I work so that I don't have to worry about them.
~ My mother-in-law, who is always there when I or the kids need her for anything, and for all the "date nights" my hubby and I get because she so gratefully comes to babysit on a moments notice.
~ My husband .... without whom I wouldnt have children ;). HAHA.. and beyond that, for being my loving sidekick in life and holding my hand through the good and the bad, for being a great father to our kids, and for the sacrifices he makes for me and our family. For keeping me grounded when I needed it, holding me tight when i needed it, and for always make sure I know how much he loves me in his own way.
Ok and for more you'll have to stay tuned tomorrow and I'll get into the mommy "items" i like and why... I wanted to do it now but Im exhausted and going to bed ... G'night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment