Saturday, May 3, 2008

Dont Forget to Laugh

Sorry if all my blogs relate to motherhood, but thats pretty much my life :).

Anyway, here is something I got in my email from BabyCenter (i love that site). I thought it was pretty funny probably cause I can totally relate. ENJOY!


5 things you wish could be a little more dry:

• Your baby's chins.
• Your shoulder and hair, after a burping session.
• Your underwear, after sneezing.
• Those two spreading circles on the front of your shirt.
• Your eyes whenever you see a hurt animal, your baby's face, or an even vaguely sentimental long-distance phone service commercial.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I'm so glad you have a blog!! This seriously makes it so much easier for me to keep in contact because it's fun to read what someone has been up to and then jot a quick note. I know how you feel about all of your comments being about motherhood--I feel like that too sometimes (well all the time!) And I've seen pictures of your kids on Em's blog and they are SO cute! Anyway, I'm so happy that you have a blog. I'll be visiting frequently!
(oh and this is Jenn, I'm just posting under my other gmail account because it's easier at times!)