The Happy Couple together 8yrs and counting...
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Turf Valley Bridal Show '09
Last night I went to a Bridal Show at Turf Valley with Ben, Jenna, Em, Mom, and Jenna's mom Deby. It was a ton of fun and obvious proof that Ben, Em and I dont get to hang out nearly enough ... we spent a lot of time laughing and playing slap and tickle. At one point Ben burped in the florist face (accidentally of course) and I told a lady who was offering me dance lessons that I wasnt interested cause my husband has 4 legs, SHHHH, dont tell him i said that! I actually meant to say that he has 2 left feet... basically not so graceful and would never agree to take dance lessons (ive tried to get him to before and he refused). We also got to taste some wonderful hordevours and had a really nice sit down dinner. Jenna got some good information from some of the vendors although she has already planned and set in stone all the major details of the wedding being that its in May. After dinner they had a fashion show which was fun and oddly interesting to watch all at the same time. There were the always lovely traditional bridal/bridesmaids gowns and men in their tuxes, even a lil dog in a tux (incredibly adorable) ... in addition to children in bathings suits - thats where the odd part came in, but whatever who am I to judge this is 2009! The MC for the fashion show well she was a piece of work in and of herself.... slightly older woman (prob in her mid-late 50s) who with her off the wall comments caused a raised eyebrow or 400! I have no doubt she had tee many Martoonies to losen up prior to the show, LOL. Hell if I were her I would have too, anyone that knows me knows Im am the fathest thing from a public speaker ... damn near my worst nightmare. And finally... I bought a really cute rhinestone heart necklace for $28 from one of the vendor tables to wear with my dress for the wedding - so excited about that =)! I always hate shopping for jewelry for something like that cause I tend to wait until the last minute then I can never find anything I like. So score on that purchase! Ok here are some pictures from last night...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment