Thursday, January 15, 2009

"CLARK! Audry's frozen from the waist down!!!"

BRRRR FRICKING ERRRRR! It is just too dang cold for my comfort, I do not like looking at the top of my MSN homepage and seeing it say Westminster MD, 5 degrees - ack!!! We are in quite the cold snap... and Im ready to snap out cause I do not like the cold one bit.

On a lighter note Im going to a bridal show tomorrow night in support of my sis in law to be Jenna. It should be good times, good food, and free alcohol - yay! Im not a lush I promise... but I can appreciate a free drink!

Ok so this is a pointless post... its late, im tired and in a slapstick mood... I really just wanted to complain about the bitter cold weather. I do have lots to say just too tired tonight.

No comments: