Wednesday, June 25, 2008

too long

I do apologize for not posting in so long. I feel like everytime I get on here i have to apologize for the same thing! ugh! oh well. there hasnt really been anything profound going on... just the ho hum of life and what not. I have been getting in some hours at work which will be nice when paycheck time rolls around. We got Rock Band for the Wii on Monday, that was a lot of fun! The kids love it and theres nothing more hysterical then hearing your husband sing "Roxanne" and 1030pm LOL! That game is harder then it looks though, my favorite thing is the guitar, and the drums are no joke they're hard for me, I have no rhythm haha! Well its late, Im beat from working today and I have to get up early to take the dog to the groomers ... i'll try to write some more tomorrow! Maybe tell a funny story or 2 if I can think of some :)

No comments: