Sunday, June 29, 2008

Carnival

I took Leo and Evan to the carnival last night. Leo had SO much fun! He loved all the kiddie rides and was so excited to get on all of them! He was totally fearless ... except for the helicopters, he didnt like that one cause it went up in the air and he said it was too high. That was the only kiddie ride he wouldnt get on. It was so hysterical... soon as we got there he got on these boats which like all kiddie rides just went around in a circle and over a couple very small hills.... well the whole time he was on it he was yelling "whoa, whoa!" I was cracking up and hoping that he was enjoying himself and that he wasnt going to get off the ride and vomit everywhere! haha! He was fine though ... no sickness at all. I met up with my brother and inlaws so it was fun to have the extra pair of hands and some one to talk to. Chris was working so he couldnt go and Lacy was with her dad for the weekend so she wasnt there either.

The night got cut a bit short because of a thunderstorm but Leo had rode probably 8-9 rides by that point and it was nearly 9pm so we were fine with calling it a night at that point. We did sit in the car a while to see if the thunderstorm would pass, but it kept up so we headed for home. On the bright side because of the storm causing us to leave early, I spent NO money on games or food, the only money I spent was for the bracelet for Leo to ride the rides. OH and before we left I got some really wicked pictures of the black clouds in the sky and some really cute ones of Leo riding. Enjoy!


WICKED WEATHER!!!!
The white spots are raindrops.

view from the car window after the rain started.

No comments: