Wow! It has been nearly 2 years since I posted on my blog. Where has the time gone. Well, I know, but dang has it gone by fast. So much has changed. I have had very little time to blog. I wonder if anyone still reads or listens?? If you're reading or checking in let me know cause Im curious to know before I start venting all the thoughts in my brain!!!! HELLLOOOOOO IN THERE!!!???
Maybe I'll just start posting and see what happens ... haha! My current thoughts as of recent, all be it some of them are conflicting, but who doesn't have conflicting thoughts ?? - Ok so maybe I'm weird, whatev.
~ I am one of the most indecisive people I know~ My kids and husband are my whole world and I wouldnt change that for anything
~ It drives me nuts that I either start or want to start all these projects or books and then I never get them finished cause i get busy or distracted by life
~ I want to make a quilt out of Lacy's old baby clothes but I have no clue how - I guess getting the sewing machine that my mom is going to give me to my house would be a start.
~ I wish I had more money to DO all the projects and photography and framing that I'd like to.
~ Our family is so blessed
~ Rita's Italian Ice is divine
~ Cant wait to vacation in OBX this summer
~ Really enjoying how we've re-done our living room thus far, though there is still much more work to be done.
~ Hoping we get this bill consolidation loan that will give us a little extra $ each month to hopefully do some projects around the house and some overdue car repairs.
~ Dreaming of a bigger house, with lots of yard, and a swimming pool - hoping in a few years to make that dream a reality
~ Feeling so blessed to have such a hard working loving caring husband
~ Wishing, dreaming, and hoping to have baby #5 - and still working on convincing the hubs ;)
And a finally ... my beautiful baby girl... 18 months old.

2 comments:
I'm still here and loved every word. And money is lame--there is just never enough to do everything, but you always inspire me because you go on a vacation with your family every year (or at least it seems that way to me!) you spend your money on things that will give your kids wonderful memories and I think that's what counts!
Jenn!!! So glad you're still here!!! So funny!!! I just KNEW that no one read this anymore LOL ... but Im so happy you're here!! And Yes money is totally lame, it drives me insane. But I do make it A POINT to take a vacation every year, no matter what. Last year money was very very tight so we scaled back and just rented a place from a friend of ours in Ocean City. This year, money is still tight, but not quite as bad as last year, so we went in with my parents and siblings and got a 6 BR house in Corolla, NC. I feel that we work hard 51 weeks out of the year, and we DESERVE a vacation, our children DESERVE a vacation so I always make sure we have one :). We also usually use some of our tax refund to help pay for it so that works out well too!!
Miss you and hope you're doing well! Your babies are Beautiful :)
Post a Comment