Monday, June 13, 2011

I don't like titles. And I hate thinking of them. So I think most of my posts won't have a title. Sorry if you're Type A and find that offensive, LOL! I am an all-over-the-place kind of girl when it comes to my thinking and writing. Therefore to slap a title on something is more annoying then trying to tie your shoes under water - yep, ain't happenin'!!

Today I :
- Drove 20 mins to the bank to drop off some paper work just to find out they're closed on Mondays. How stinking annoying. What bank closes on Mondays? Bah.
- Went to the grocery store on a shoe-string budget and managed to not overdraw my account when paying for my groceries, LOL ... anyone else stand at the checkout, sweating and eye balling the total - I DO :)
- Let the kids color all over themselves with chalk cause heck they're kids and its summer and why not? For some reason they particularly enjoyed coloring on each others faces - whatev. I love chalk cause they can make a big ol mess and I dont have to worry about staining - it'll wash right off of skin and clothes with no problems .... LOVE CHALK!
- Chatted with my cousin who's cat just had kittens yesterday and decided I wanted the orange kitty from the litter. (See post below). This is quite a feat to take on being that my husband doesn't like cats. So we shall see if I can convince him. It would be the perfect thing to give to my daughter (and our family) for her birthday which is 8/5 cause thats right about the time the kittens would be ready & weaned. 
- Oh better mention that I bathed said chalky children, LOL
- Still thought about baby #5.  Told my hubby that my mom had a dream that I had another baby ... hubby did not see humor or irony... hmmm... still working on him. It is a process. 



Alright going to go relax, eat Freezy Pop #3 and read Twilight. Still trying to get through that cotton pickin book ... I like it I just never have time to read. 


My am-mature photography/editing skills - These are Peony's from my moms garden, and yes they smelled as gorgeous as they looked :)



No comments: