I did not put E (my 3yr old) on a roller coaster carnival ride as his first ride of the night at the carnival. And he surely would have made it more then 2 laps before begging the ride operator to let him off!
I did not have so many appts and reminders of things to do last week that my phone was continually chiming to remind me where I was suppose to be.
Of course I didn't forget my sons last tee ball game of the season and wasnt abruptly reminded about it by him at 845am when the game was starting at 9am!
I wouldn't ever wake at 4am to realize my hubby wasn't in bed but instead had fallen asleep with the tv running and lights on. And I definitely didn't turn a blind eye and go back to bed leaving him that way.
I didn't have a dream last night that I hooked up with a kid in my neighborhood that's 10+ yrs younger then me!!! No freaking way that would be too creepy!
I am definitely not still contemplating baby #5 and am not still horribly indecisive about it that I think about it daily and my feelings differ ... well ... daily. But that could be a whole other post in and of itself. I'll leave that for another day & time.
I didn't just plant my summer flowers yesterday. And I wasn't content with the fact that I got it done before 4th of July. Nope I'm not a slacker like that.
Ok this tired girl has to go to bed! Goodnight Moon!
3 comments:
These posts always make me laugh. I have so been there on some of these same things! (p.s. did you delete your comment on my blog? I got it, and then when I went back to my blog it was deleted? It was such a nice comment, thank you!!)
I did deleting the comment on your blog, LOL ... only because after I wrote and posted it and then reread it .... I thought the eat I worded t was weird and made it sound like you didn't care your baby was sick ... when what I was trying to say is that when your baby is sick you don't care about the lack of sleep. LOL but after I reread it I was annoyed by how it sounded so I deleted it ... at the same time the kids were having a melt down so I didn't have time rewrite it ... Gah! LOL ... hiya know the feeling!
Excuse all my horrendous typos in that last post, I was typing it on my cell phone through the Blogger app and they way it's set up I cant really see what Im typing as Im typing it... stupid.
Post a Comment