I decided this is my Not Me Tuesday post. I always read MckMama's Not Me Monday posts and want to do one myself cause I can relate to so many things that she doesnt do. But she has these rules and something about linking to her blog and blah blah its too many directions and too many zeros for this tired brain to keep up with. Plus Im not nearly as blogger savvy as she is and I just end up screwing up or losing my work whenever I try to do some out-of-the-ordinary post. Bleh.
So here it is... my Not Me Tuesday
~There is no way I would have dropped Evan's syrup covered cut up french toast sticks on the kitchen floor, said a few curse words and fed them to him anyway cause it was all that was left.
~I didnt skip bath night for the boys 1 night this week after they'd played outside and were filthy because I was too tired to face the fiasco alone since the hub was at work.
~I wouldnt ever think of going to the mall on my way home from work to have chicken teriyaki for dinner while the kids and hubby were home eating a cooked but previously frozen pizza. Shhhh. Hubby still doesnt know that I didnt do this.
~Upon hearing the news that the firefighters from New Haven CT won their case in the Supreme Court I didnt immediately call my hubby to share the good news!
~I would NEVER TIRE of hearing about MJ and seeing his girlly face all over TV NON STOP for the past 5 days and wish they would just bury the man and put his SICK BODY TO REST.
~A pregnant hormonal girl like me wouldnt DREAM of sending her hubby out to Wawa at 1030pm after he arrived home from work to go get her a pint of Ben & Jerry's!
~I have never gone through the entire grocery store in half hour flat and walked out STILL spending $165! That couldnt possibly be a feasible thing!
~I wouldnt even think of allowing Leo to go outside to play in the sprinkler with his friend without sunscreen because I was in the process of being pecked to death by too many things/people at once to give a flying CRAP! Then he most certainly did not go to the neighbor (whos kid he was playing with) as ask HER to put sunscreen on him since I, his loving caring mother, did not.
Alright, thats good enough for now.... Im tired. And just for fun, heres a pic of Evan riding in the wagon at the CF Great Strides Walk trying desperately NOT to fall asleep....
BTW our team raised $2,200!! YAY!!!!! Thanks to all that donated! :)
3 comments:
Thank you for offering up some entertainment - it was very entertaining :) LOL!
LOLOLOLOLOLOL -- that was FAR better than any of MckMama's Not Me Mondays, and it's not just because I know you! That was priceless!!!
That was hilarious! I just might have to do it one week myself! Although my life is far less interesting than yours!
Post a Comment