Thursday, June 4, 2009

While Im waiting.....

... for Mr Evan to fully fall asleep so I can shower without waking him... I figured I'd update since Ive been receiving some flack lately from certain ones (*ahem* namely Kat) about not having updated my blog in so long. However chances are if you know me you know generally what Ive been up too.... well most things anyways :). So here are some updates in no particular order really since I write like I think... all over the place :p.

The latest and greatest is that we are expecting our 4th baby, and we are OH so excited about his/her arrival! I have just recently decided to tell people the news since I had a sono last week. The Dr assured me that it was A-Ok to tell people and that after seeing the baby growing well and having a good heartbeat the risk of m/c was very low. I am still a lil nervous but much less that I had been up until that point. I am 10w5d as of today and SBV (sweet baby Villard) is due 12/27/09. Christmas this year could get VERY interesting ;)

In other news my brothers wedding was last Fri May 29th and was absolutely SPECTACULAR! Despite some rain, everything else went off without a hitch and the Bride & Broom, err I mean Groom couldnt have been happier! The ceremony was beautiful, the vows were heart melting, and the reception was out of this world. We danced until we couldnt move. Poor Leo by 10pm (an hour before the reception was over) he was passed out in the floor on daddy's coat. haha! We ate, we drank (i didnt but everyone else did), we danced, we sang, we laughed.... the entire night was just so romantic and lovely.

This pic was the first time they saw each other prior to the ceremony... such a tender moment.
The first dance....
The cake....The Cute Kids...
There are TONS more good pictures, check me out on Facebook to see some more :).

What else....... Erin and I had steamed crabs the other night at Salernos... despite them totally screwing up our bill the crabs were to die for! So good! We ate until we couldnt move.... I nearly had to grease the door to get back into my car. but DAMN were they worth it, LOL! Finger lickin good, YUMMEEEE! I wish Erin and I could get together like that once a month, we had so much fun. It was so relaxing to just sit back, chill, eat, crack crabs, and catch up on life. :) Yay for good times with friends :).

Me with my crabby
Erin with crabby

Look Kat... he's staring at you, LOL

The kids are all doing well, typical wild indians :). Evan is talking more and more everyday and gets into everything! Leo is so funny always asking a million questions so curious about the world and how everything works. Lacy is finishing up 4th grade and turning into quite the lil diva!

And with that ... I need to hit up the shower, and go to bed. Its late, my contacts are foggy from 15hrs+ of wear, I worked today, Im working tomorrow, and ya know, early pregnancy is notorious for unexplained exhaustion... which Im happy to report is the WORST Ive had to deal with, yay! I have never had a problem with morning sickness ever thankfully. Oh but I do have some sensitive emotions and I cry at about anything... for instance a deer that had been hit by a car and was laying in the middle of 695 on my way home from work today the poor thing was literally in the middle of the middle lane, very injured, but still alive, bleeding from the mouth looking around like please God help me... I called the police (cause of the major traffic problem it was causing) and then balled my eyes out. UGH! Long day = need sleep. Goodnight.

No comments: