In a nutshell we have been VERY busy this summer mostly working and trying to save up some money for our vacation in July. We leave in 4 weeks and are going to Topsail Island NC! I cant wait it is a much need vacation after a long horrendous stressful winter. I have never been so glad to put a winter behind me as I was this past one. Its going to be great to plop myself on the beach and soak up the sun... big belly and all!
Here are some pictures from the carnival last night. Leo loved it. He had a blast riding all of the kiddie rides multiple times especially the slide which he must have gotten on at least 10 times.
a carnival just wouldnt be a carnival without a rip off game... Leo liked it...
Leo and Renee on the Tilt-A-Whirl ... afterwards, Leo wasnt so crazy about this ride it was the only "big" ride he got on....
The carousel is always a joy... except for this one cause it was broke and made horrid noise and scared Evan..
1 comment:
It's about time.
Post a Comment