So much going on... NO TIME to write. So being that its nearly 1045pm I'll scribble a few things down totally random as they come to my brain.
*We spent about 4 hours on Sunday packing my dads apt. Made some good progress. Still a WAYS to go however. Very overwhelming :/.
*Have been working with Dads rehab peeps and the peeps at the new apt feverishly to get all the paperwork in place to get this ball rolling and get approval for his new apt. Very stressful. If this doesnt work out Dad is homeless.... not good.
*Made 2 round trips to Eburg today from Westmin ... too much driving.
*FINALLY over my nasty sinus infection and the boys are better, YAY! at last.
*The weather has been just LoVeLy and we've enjoyed it as much as possible.
*Valentine's Days is this weekend... looking forward to a date with my LoVe.
*Wishing I wasnt so broke. Money issues are bothering me. ALOT.
* My house is a wreck. It seems like Im hardly home and when I am, I am so exhausted or its so late at night that I dont have the motivation or energy to get anything done. I often wonder if I'll EVER get caught up on the housework and laundry.
*It seems like everyday Im drinking (and craving) more and more coffee.... is this my bodys way of saying "help"?? I havent a clue. No time to slow down.
*I need to rent a truck for Friday... shit, I was suppose to call today. Oh well I cant remember everything. Tomorrow is another day.
*Lots of things I need to get Dad for his apt to get him set up and comfortable which includes couches (he has none believe it or not), a recliner chair, a raised toilet seat, railings in the shower and by the toilet, a shower chair, possibly a new shower head. Afraid I wont be able to get them in a timely manner and he'll be frustrated.
*Worried about Dad not having enough money to get by.
*Not a lot on my schedule for next week, I plan to keep it that way. Im beat, I need a rest.
*Sometimes I get so overwhelming thinking about all of this that I want to crawl into my closet and sleep for 3 or 4 days and let the world crumble if it must. Ok .... no more blogging tonight. This is going downhill quick :/. Time to snuggle with my LoVe for some comfort, he's my rock in my weakest moments when I want to throw in the towel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You'll make it! Don't forget you have your brother and sister to pass off some of these errands and chores to for your dad. Don't force yourself to do it ALL! I'll be praying for you though - sounds like you need some good old fashioned heavenly peace!
Post a Comment