Best told in pictures! However there is one hysterical story that was not captures in pictures. So I will tell it real quick. Being the good mother that I am I picked up Leo's birthday present a couple hours before the party at Target among a few other things I had to get. So being that the party was starting so soon I didnt have time to wrap the present. So when we got to my moms I told Chris to just bring the present in the house in the Target bag and leave the other stuff that was in the bag in the trunk. So hours later, its time to open presents and among all the other lovely wrapped present is our Target bag. Leo was about done opening present when he came across the Target bag and dove in to see what was in there for him. He pulls something out of the bag and in typical kid exictement says "oooohhhh whats this!" We all look on in horror to see its a package of pantyliners that was left in the bag from my shopping trip! LMAO! I laughed till I cried! Im pretty sure that goes down in the birthday party stories hall of fame, LOL
Alright, enough shenanigains... heres the pictures!
The Dinosaur Cake... the dino roared, his eyes glowed red, and he popped up out of the volcano... pretty cool!

Evan's scared face... he was afraid of the dino on the cake when it roared

Checking out his Dinosaur cake

The excited Birthday Boy

I'll show you my teeth too, and how bout a bite on the nose while we're at it

Adorable Leo with his adorable Wall-E sleeping bag from Mimi!

Its an Evan-In-The-Box!

Leo on his new bike with his new helmet

Mama and the birthday boy pause for a cute pic

Daddy and the birthday boy playing his new Leapster

Leo and his sock monkey, LOL

Leo on his new bike NOT wanting Evan's assistance. ouch.

Jenna, Zoey, Em, Heidi, Me, Sheppie, and Evan

Evan with dart!

Ben putting a foam nerf dart on Lacy's head! His face is priceless!

Blowing out the candles!

Evan's new trick... he was getting silly by the end of the night! Look at those chubby wittle wegs!

Evan riding Leo's new bike from Nana... he is the cutest lil ham bone ever!

No comments:
Post a Comment