- my GOD help us all!!! ok so thats a little dramatic but Im still a bit upset
- from the words of Donkey "you cut me real deep Shreck, you cut me real deep"
- i find it neat that we get to witness history as we see an African American man elected as president. however I couldnt dislike his policies more.
- I love McCain cause he's a Great American who has sacrificed so much for his country, he has a in your face, hard core, tell it how it is, and get it done attitude - I respect that. He has years of Senate experience, leadership experience, and military experience. He's pro-life, pro-marriage, in addition to many other conservative values.
- I think if it werent for the crappy economy McCain would have won.
- Obama scares me because ... he believes in partial birth abortion - MY GOD help us all when we're killing unborn nearly viable fetuses. Its a disgusting reality, and yes YOUR elected president is ok with it. When presented with the question of if a fetus was aborted and turned out to be viable and could be saved should it be - Mr. Obama would not answer the question. Thats your elected president. Be proud .... or rather be ashamed.
- Obama scares me because.... he's going to destroy the defense dept just like Clinton did and my brother may lose his job as a result :( I could go on about this for a while but i'll leave it at that. In addition, the cuts to defense will only set our country back where it was 8yrs ago when 8 months after Clinton left office our country was devastated and 2000+ lives lost as we were attacked on our own home turf by terrorist. Lets also remember Obama voted AGAINST the funding for the troops in Iraq. Im sorry but whether or not he supported the war ..... there is no reason punish the troops that are fighting and not give them the supplies they need.
- Welfare encourages laziness. And Obama is all about taking from the working man to give hand-outs to the lazy man. Yes there are some people that genuinely need the assistance to get on their feet, or have come into hard times whatever... and I have NO PROBLEMS helping them out and I agree that a system needs to be in place for that. As an 18yr old mother I have been there and used it and was very grateful for the assistance. And once I was able to be self sufficient I called them and canceled so as to not abuse the system to take away from others that needed it more then I. HOWEVER... there is a large number of people abusing the system that are just lazy, dont or wont work, and just sit around collect their welfare, food stamps, have 6 kids, and live off the govt check. THATS what I have problem with. The hard working man giving to the lazy man. F that. There is no system in place to monitor the abuse therefore there is more of that out there then there is people that genuinely need the help. A horrifying example of whats wrong with the attitude of the "welfare" moochers check it out (hopefully that link works.)
- Universal Heathcare.... Lordy Lordy Lordy. Now again there are some in need, and children should all have health insurance so I agree with him on that one. However... universal healthcare is NOT where its at. Anyone who works in the healthcare industry knows that whoever you are you always want the best doctor to care for you when it comes to your health and well being. The thing I think people dont realize.... is that govt Dr dont make crap for money and the job will go to the lowest bidder!! This is how the govt works and does things people WAKE UP its the truth!! So do you really want someone treating or worse yet doing surgery on you that was the lowest bidder? Cause guess what he's shit for a DR, that I can promise. The REAL doctors, the GOOD doctors will remain in the private healthcare system where the individual pays for his healthcare. And even those citizens that remain with the private healthcare system will still have to foot the bill for this "universal healthcare system" which once again will encourage laziness. Why work and pay for my health insurance when I can get it for free from the GOVT!? Again children are the exception. This is something I could go on about for a while but I'll leave it at this.
- Sean Hannity is my ray of hope. He tells the truth and gives press to the stories that the liberal idiot media conveniently ignore. Cause thats what the media is IDIOTS. Im sick of them all Im sick of their bias attitudes, and constant negativity towards the Republicans. They have their own agenda and its more then obvious. Sad part is people fall into their trap. So in that respect Im glad the election is over so they can SHUT UP.
- I dont know how a man can call himself a patriot and say how much he loves this country when HE and HIS WIFE wouldnt salute the flag or put their hand over their heart during a playing of the national anthem. Who can attend a CLEARLY racist church for 20+yrs and claim he never once heard raciest words - bull shit - funny how all the sudden you distance your self from your so called "spiritual adviser". Who can associate himself with terrorist people. Who CANT even get a security clearance because of his SHADY BACKGROUND yet hold the securest position in the WORLD - im sorry but that is damn frightening.
- Finally, I can only hope that he proves himself and does some good for this country. I think America is very divided right now and it will take a while to heal. We are all struggling. However as a whole America is a strong nation and we will move forward. The Repubs will get up by their bootstraps and keep going and continue to stand for what is right. In the words of Sean Hannity (not exact words cause I cant remember but...), conservative America will never be quiet and we will always take a stand for what we believe in.


Wednesday, November 5, 2008
my election thoughts and a little humor...
Since everyone else is ... I might as well comment on the election. I am not nearly as good of a writer as others BUT... I will just comment/vent and say what I want to say about this election ... its my blog so you dont have to agree ;) ... just my thoughts and bad attitude LOL. If you cant handle it then stop now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Preach it, sister.
Post a Comment