Yesterday Evan started clapping his hands, its the cutest thing ever!!! He smiles and says "YEAAAAAA" while he's clapping! I was so excited for him to do it by himself because I have been teaching him to clap for a while now... and he likes playing patty-cake but he never does it independently.
The other thing he does is EAT EVERYTHING he drives me totally insane with that. Every piece of dirt, crumb, crap, you name it hes picking it up trying to eat it. Right now... for instance Im pretty sure he's chewing the cud..... aka eating freshly mowed grass that was tracked into the house yesterday. Mind you Ive swept up grass twice already since last night however... he will find a piece somewhere and make sure he eats it! Ugh... what a little scavenger.
I have been extremely stressed out and overwhelmed with life lately. Thank God, I have a wonderful hubby who was very supportive last night and talked to me and held me and let me cry and rubbed my neck since thats where all my tension resides.
It has been forever since I loaded pictures from my camera onto the computer, I'll try and get to that sometime today but I really need to clean my room .... EVAN continues to eat grass..... I gotta go ..............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know what you mean about feeling overwhelmed with life, although I only have one little one and I don't have to work. So you're super mom in my eyes!
Post a Comment