TAKE ME TO TAHITI!! (i wish!) Hey it never hurts to dream, right?!

OK... Where we're REALLY going on vacation! Hampton Inn OBX, Corolla NC! My hubby has managed to get 5 days in a row off at the beginning of Aug so we're hitting the road for some summer vacation. As most of you know it is extremely hard for my husband to get time off work over the summer... which has always been upsetting because we cant take a vacation. However this year he's managed to finagle some days off and we're thrilled to pieces! This place looks gorgeous and the beaches in OBX are so open and not crowded and untouched. There is even a place not far from the hotel where the road ends at the beach and if you have a 4WD vehicle (which we do!) you can drive right out onto the beach and hang out with the wild horses! We're so excited, we cant wait to go! Its going to cost a pretty penny to go so mama is working some extra hours at work to bring home the buck!

I had to make this picture bigger because Leo's face is priceless, haha ... he was mad that Chris was standing next to him for the ride ... like i said, fearless.
Riding the rides at the Reece Carnival... I think he rode all the kiddie rides at least twice and some of the rides he was too small for and he was mad cause he couldnt get on them! The child is totally FEARLESS! He must get it from Chris cause as a child I was afraid of everything .... including the hairdryer, vacuum, and trash truck, LOL
Tubby Time!
Leo the fish! Lovin' the pool!
Chillin in the lobster float in Grannys pool!
Trying to stay cool on those 90 degree days!
Evan wrestling the blocks container thats nearly as big as him!
Celebrating Grampy's Birthday 7/3

2 comments:
When you have #4 and I have #1 we'll start our family tradition of getting a big fat house in the Outer Banks each summer. I think next summer we're trying to go to Utah.
I love the pictures! Your boys are adorable with a capital A! Yay for vacations though. I would have gone crazy if we hadn't gone to Vegas. I made John take me. It saved my life (and I won two dollars, so that pretty much made it worth it right there). :)
Post a Comment