I <3 this picture of my baby love Evan ... you cant not love him!
Eternity .... and not in the sense of heaven. HA! Just saying its been an eternity since ive posted anything. Its not that I dont want to and its not that I dont have things to say ... just that I never have the time to actually sit down and write! We're leaving for the OBX in a little over a day so Im hard at work trying to pack crap for 4 people ... no fun. Its a wonder why my mood is the equivalent of a grizzly bear by the time we actually get in the car and hit the road for vacation. Im looking forward to BEING there... Im dreading the packing and driving. Although Im proud of myself for having started packing last week. I have all of the clothes packed for the kids, I only have my own clothes left to pack. I put off my own packing because I hate doing it because Im so dang indecisive about what to bring .... I really do get on my own nerves. Whatever with that. Then I just have all of the other "crap" as I call it to pack .... pack n play, diapers, wipies, toys, air mattress, high chair, etc etc ... the list goes on. It might sound like more work then its worth and maybe it is... but ive been waiting all summer to go to the beach so I know once I get there it will all be worthwhile.
In other news.... if you've read my sisters blog (which most Im sure have) you know that we had our first of many Secret 6 meeting nights ... it was soo fun. And all her comments about me singing Roxanne on Rock Band... yah well, they're true. Get few drinks in me and i'll sing .. not well mind you, but i'll sing none-the-less. It was funny. What was even funnier was Ben's Rock Band face that I captured some pictures of .... keep in mind he's been drinking beer and well, we'll say he's feelin no pain, LOL ....... ENJOY!
This one is so funny cause it looks like he has no front teeth! Or maybe its just that they're all loose! LMAO!
No comments:
Post a Comment