So bear with me people, Im still trying to get use to this whole blog thingy. I figured i'd take a few mins to write a few things since Leo is sleeping and Evan is in his exersaucer.... that buys me a lil bit of time anyway. Im sorry if anyone reading this doesnt find it interesting ... my life isnt ALL that thrilling, but chaotic none-the-less. And also, I write like I talk (not sure whether thats a good thing or not haha) so that may help for those that may read this that dont know me quite as well.
So we are in the process of cleaning out our basement and getting rid of a bunch of stuff that is old or stuff from when we moved. Believe it or not we've lived in our house for 2+ years and our basement is still crammed with crap and boxes from the move. Our goal for this spring was to get the crap cleaned out and really turn it into the playroom it should be!! The kids have way too many toys anyway, so we need to move a lot of them down there. Leos toys are getting smaller and smaller which will be dangerous for Evan when he starts to crawl ... so thats another MAJOR reason we had to kick our butts in gear and reorganize. We are probably only 1/2 done, but at least its something. We have given a bunch of stuff to the Appalachian Mission Store which is a great Christian based charity. Lets see we have probably given 4 boxes of books, 3 or 4 boxes of toys, a stereo, a stroller, and a bunch of other random stuff. I will also have to paint down there, that will be a chore. Right now its like a dark green color (it was like that when we moved in) ... which makes the room look like a cave! I hate that! I think im going to paint it some kind of light bright color and put some decorative mirrors or something on the wall to give it depth. Im really looking forward to redoing it and getting it all set up for the kids enjoyment. I have a feeling its going to be a summer long project before its TOTALLY done like I'd like.
On a side note I miss my hubby :(. He is only at work... but I miss him a lot when he's working in the evenings. Its lonely being here all evening without him and eating dinner without him and putting the kids to bed without him and sometimes going to bed myself without him. I do have the kids here which keeps me hopping and busy but its still not the same. He works really hard though to provide for our family so I really cant complain. And he's always willing to work overtime or whatever to make some extra money if necessary... although like I said, I miss him when he's gone.
My goals for the rest of today : go to the bank, take the kids for a walk if it warms up, and have everyone in bed by a decent time. OH and watch Idol cause i missed it last week :). I might write more later if time permits but right now Evan is telling me in so many words that he's had enough of his Baby Einstein Gym!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment