Thursday, August 28, 2008

BUSTED!

It has been well over a week since I posted and I do apologize. I do still have pictures from our vacation that I plan on posting but they're all on my laptop and our router isnt working right now... so that either has to get fixed or I have to load all the vacay pics onto the desktop, WHATEVER i'll figure it out later.

As most of you know I ROYALLY and literally busted my ass falling down our stairs a few days ago. Its horribly painful and Im still trying to recover 2 days later. The only pain I can compaire it to is child birth with no pain meds ... which if you recall I did with my 3rd baby Evan - OUCH! The worst pain of my life, and this busted up tail bone is the same! Its really rough. I'll spare everyone the details cause most know them already and just say I wouldnt wish this on my worst enemy. Does purple butt crack mean anything to you?! It does ME! LOL .... God help me through this.

Thats it for now. *SIGH*

No comments: